Sunday 31 July 2011

Gothic Guy

Hello again everyone! Today I bring you the first guy from my "Alternative Sims" collection. My boyfriend was the inspiration for him, and I'm very pleased with how he's turned out. The only dissapointment is the fact he is without his flesh tunnels, as you can't get them in The Sims 3, and I doubt we'll ever be able to as I think it is impossible to stretch an actual hole in a Sim's ear!


This Sim has black hair, using a base game hairstyle as the only one I could find that was more accurate from him came from The Sims 3 Store. His hair has electric blue highlights to create the blue-black coloured hair effect, and reddish tips from where the sun fades the dye. He has a labret piercing as well as 2 in his right lobe and 1 in his left.


He could definitely be stereotyped as 'goth', and wears a straight jacket and collar with baggy gothic pants and Nu Rock style boots. As much as he appreciates piercings and expanders, this Sim has no tattoos as my boyfriend can't stand them and even hates it when I just write or draw on myself with pens.


For athletic wear, he has a band t-shirt of one of our personal favorites: the Misfits. He also has all-over black Converse but you can't see them in the picture.


In the above picture his shirt is from the Late Night expansion pack, but he is packaged with a base game shirt so that he is available for everyone. You don't need to get any meshes for anything to show up properly. Once again, I would love for you to download and reccomend him, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment